Every week the donorworx #RandomKindness Krew will be venturing out into our communities to do deeds. The goal: to brighten someone’s day, make them feel good, and give them something to smile about!
This week, the donorworx #RandomKindness Krew ventures into the streets of Vancouver to spread some good vibes. You can’t help but smile after watching how Javier made it a very special day for some very special women.
We encourage all of our donorworx friends and family to help ignite the #RandomKindness movement
Need an idea of how to get started? Check our our #RandomKindness list.
- Shovel a neighbors sidewalk or driveway
- Say “I love you” to someone you love.
- Put a coin in an expired meter.
- Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
- Buy a coworker a coffee.
- Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
- Tell someone you care about how much you appreciate them
- When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to someone who needs it more than you.
- Write thank-you notes.
- Help a stranger out.
- Pass along a great book you’ve just finished reading
- Let the person behind you in line, go ahead.